Health Plan of San Mateo
Health Plan of San Mateo case study provided by Shamrock Office Solutions, a Flex Technology Group company
About Health Plan of San Mateo (HPSM)
Health Plan of San Mateo (HPSM) is a local, non-profit County Organized Health System (COHS). HPSM’s mission is to ensure that San Mateo County’s vulnerable and underserved residents have access to high-quality care, services and supports so they can live the healthiest lives possible.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, HPSM has over 200 employees and serves over 145,000 County residents.
- HPSM expressed their frustration with their previus service provider
- They wanted to find a single vendor who could meet their needs for both production and MFPs
- They were printing banners on their Canon IPF and cutting down the covers using a Duplo Guillotine
- One of their Ricoh Pro C7100s had a banner sheet tray but was never turned on
- Provided new equipment and training: (2) Ricoh Pro C7210sx and (2) Ricoh Pro 8320s
- Created an asset & service management strategy that simplified the client’s end user experience
- Upgraded printing technology increased efficiency and improved end-user satisfaction
- HPSM now has a single source solution provider and a trusted partnership with Shamrock