Health Plan of San Mateo
About Health Plan of San Mateo (HPSM)
Health Plan of San Mateo (HPSM) is a local, non-profit County Organized Health System (COHS). HPSM’s mission is to ensure that San Mateo County’s vulnerable and underserved residents have access to high-quality care, services and supports so they can live the healthiest lives possible.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, HPSM has over 200 employees and serves over 145,000 County residents.
- HPSM had multiple vendors for production printers and copiers
- Incumbent vendors did not meet the SLA requirements established in the beginning of the relationship
- Customer was looking to develop a relationship with one vendor to meet all service and escalation needs
- Production printer vendor was no longer an authorized Ricoh dealer, which led to lack of supplies and availability of parts
- The team was not trained on utilizing the full capabilities of inline accessories on their current production equipment
- Provided brand new Ricoh production equipment to reduce any technology learning curves
- Provided multiple days of training for color calibration, fiery workflow, etc.
- Streamlined the communication and escalation process to expedite service response times
- Created an asset & service management strategy that simplified the client’s end user experience
- Reduced turnaround times and enhanced uptime on production equipment to improve end user satisfaction
- HPSM has a trusted vendor to provide hardware and software solutions to enhance workflow
- Imporved cost visibility
- Brought outsourced work in-house